NEWS ABOUT BOTH BOOKS:
from Waltham.WickedLocal.com, November 28, 2016
NEWS ABOUT “GIRLS’ CAMP: IDEAS FOR TODAY’S LEADERS”
Read the Deseret News book review here! by Rosemarie Howard
Read the review by Sydney Anderson at Singing Librarian Books here!
Check out the book launch party in the Events tab above!
NEWS ABOUT “SUNDAY LESSONS AND ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS”
Read Jennifer Autry’s review in Deseret News here!
Read Kate Wangsgard’s review in Exponent II here!
Read Shauna Wheelwright’s review on “I Love to Read & Review Books” here!
Read the Waltham News Tribune article about the Boston area book launch party here!
What’s missing from “Sunday Lessons and Activities for Kids” that bridges the ideal world of church lessons and the real world of actual children? Email me if you’d like to write about one of these topics, or to add to this list for the sequel one day:
- More Scouting stories and helps!
- What do you say to a child in your class whose parent dies? Clearly it’s not necessarily the responsibility of a child’s church teacher to say much – but what should you say?
- Martin Luther King Day – teaching children about modern-day heroes as well as scriptural heroes.
- How do you talk to children in age-appropriate ways about tragedy? There are lots of helpful websites, but what works for you as a parent or church teacher?
- How to teach about Word of Wisdom or tattoos — “How can it be so bad when Aunt Susie does it?”
- Your Idea Here!